Services we provide
Ryan Mathern Custom Furniture offers the following services:
Design and Presentation
- Drafting documents
- 3-D modeling
- Shop Drawings
Materials and Processes
- Solid Wood, Veneered Plywood, Vacuum Pressed Veneer Work
- Plastic and Metal Laminates
- Machined and Painted MDF
- Painted/Polished Welded Steel
- Machined and Polished Aluminum
- Granite, Marble, Quartz Solid Surface Products, Man-Made Solid Surface
- Shaped, Bent, Etched, Drilled, Polished Heavy Glass
- Fiberglass, Kevlar, Carbonfiber Construction
- Low Voltage Lighting
- Audio Video Design, Wiring, Hookup
- Clear and Pigmented Finishing in Laquer and Polyurethane
- Coloring to match existing or selected swatches and design/lighting schemes
- Glazing, Aged and Distressed Finish techniques
Delivery and Installation
- Timely delivery
- Quick, clean and efficient installation
Helpful Hiring Tips
When hiring a contractor, talk with some of their former customers. They can help you decide if a particular contractor is right for you. You may want to ask:
- Can I visit your home to see the
- Were you satisfied with the project?
- Was it completed on time?
- Did the contractor keep you informed
about the status of the project, and any
problems along the way?
- Were there unexpected costs? If so,
what were they?
- Did workers show up on time? Did they
clean up after finishing the job?
- Would you recommend the contractor?
- Would you use the contractor again?
Federal Trade Commission